Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Please don't start picking "Eat the Music" apart... PLEASE!

From: Alan Stonebridge <Alan.Stonebridge@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 22:36:49 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Please don't start picking "Eat the Music" apart... PLEASE!
To: Alexander Fuchs <w3fuch02@fsrz2.rz.uni-passau.de>
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Alexander Fuchs wrote:

> Yes, "eat the music" is a good candidate for a poor Kate Bush song.
> Fortunately there are not many of them!

Nooooooo... I can't stand it any longer, all this criticism... why is it
that some of my favourite songs seem to be the ones everyone else hates?
Please, if there's anybody else out there who finds EtM one of the most
happy, glorious, wonderful (and sexual) songs ever, please help me defend
it - I beg you!

Alan.