Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where's Karen's Katemas list? HALF MOON BAY, PLEASE READ!

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 11:14:15 -0700
Subject: Where's Karen's Katemas list? HALF MOON BAY, PLEASE READ!
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Gack! My computer at work has for some reason blocked all my
attempts to reach this newsgroup for over a week -- and now that
I'm finally here, all Karen's Katemas postings are gone!

The trouble lies in the fact that I'm leaving for San Francisco
tomorrow and want to attend the August 3rd Katemas in Half Moon
Bay -- but don't have the e-address or even the name of the
host!

Is it Bill Wisner? Or something similar? Sorry to waste
bandwidth, but will someone please e-mail or call me with the
Half Moon Bay information? I'm desperate! Thanks,

Robb (310) 652-7343 in L.A.