Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I press Execute (and Gaffaweb)

From: Allen Brunson <brunson@techcontrol.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 00:40:20 -0400
Subject: Re: I press Execute (and Gaffaweb)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> I'm surprised Chris hasn't jumped in to point out that
> the Fairlight, the one computer Kate has used most often
> in the past decade and a half, has an "Execute" button
> on it. She presses Execute because that's what she
> knows. You guys are *way* too picky.

I actually used the Fairlight to make a point in an earlier post.  I'm
fully aware of it, and that Kate uses one.  But do you suppose she could
also "load a new program" on it that she got from a magazine?

"Picky?"  Certainly!  God is in the details.  (But then if I had it to
do over again, I wish A. Fuchs had just shot me down earlier and we
could have avoided all this silliness.  But then again, maybe not, I
*enjoyed* the silliness.)

Allen
--
I don't trust you