Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #244

From: Graham Dombkins <gaffa@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 96 19:22:58 +1000
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #244
To: "lovehounds" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

G'day all!

R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz sez...
>     Greetings to all on this day. I wish to give a big thank you to Graham
>     Dombkins for the great Katemas party held at his house in Wollongong
>     on Sunday -thanks Graham - Wow has he got a collection of Kate stuff!.
>     I was also impressed by the 'Graham and Tori' picture on your wall.
>     Thanks also to Stephen, Sarah and Leigh for the great train trip there
>     and back from Sydney.
>
>     OK, here's a challenge. I travelled 2400 km each way to my Katemas
>     party. Can anyone beat that? (surely someone crossed the Atlantic??).
>
>     Ken asks if Kate ever came to NZ. Yes she did Ken, but it was nothing
>     to do with the Tour of Life. She was over here in 1978 on a
>     promotional tour (Kick Inside I think). I know she was signing albums
>     in a record store in Queen Street(Auckland) and sang Hammer Horror on
>     national tv (although I can't remember the program, maybe it was the
>     Grunt Machine/Ready to Roll or whatever the local pops program of the
>     day was called???) -hope this helps.
>
>     Rhys

It's always *great* to get to meet other LoveHounds! We all had a great
time even though the weather kept us all indoors. When I pull my finger
out I'll get the pictures up on my web page. I hope you enjoyed yourself
Rhys. Next year we'll just have to see where we end up! ;-)

Happy KaTemas all!

            \___/

<mailto:gaffa@ozemail.com.au>
<http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gaffa>
"one day my keyboard will learn how to spell!"