Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Computer terminology

From: Michael Doerr <doerr@cns.mpg.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 11:51:49 +0200
Subject: Re: Computer terminology
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I can't understand why there is this discussion about icons and "Execute"-button pressed, about the sounds
heard and so on.

Well, the song IS for me more abstract (sound and "Execute"-button more symbolic),
and as a computer scientist I mostly have this song (and its meaning) in mind
when working on my computer, using Internet (and email) as virtual talks.
Always in mind that there are still real, living people around me !!

Michael