Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate? DENIED!

From: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 22:36:01 -0300
Subject: Kate? DENIED!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I find that an album which I like straight away usually ends up with me
disliking it and vice versa.  For instance when I first listened to The
Dreaming I thought it was my least favourite Kate album, and now..
.....well... .um. ...sorry...no..not a good example.

3rd favourite album?

Sensual World...or  maybe Never For Ever..no..definitley TSW or maybe..no.

THE SENSUAL WORLD

(I think)

I have a question.

The other day I realised that I hadn't listened to Kate in a while (well
about a month actually).  I guess I really have to be in the right mood.

So my question is: What is the longest time anyone has deliberately chosen
not to listen to Kate?

Dave

PS 4th driving test, this Saturday.  I can feel all your strength.

(definitly TSW,yes!)