Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Collaborations details

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 22:41:30 -0500
Subject: Kate Bush Collaborations details
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

rhonda@enterprise.ca (Tiny Dancer) wrote:
> >1. Kate Bush - Collaborations. About an hour's worth of stuff, from
> >live Peter Gabriel concerts, etc. Most fun was the "Do Bears" duet.
> >Sorry, I'm in NC at the moment, and the CD is in Alabama, so can't
> >give any more details until next week, if anyone wants.
>
> Yes Neal, please DO fill us in on this goodie! I, for one, am interested
> to know what it's all about. How can you go wrong with a store called
> Boogie Woogie that sells bootlegs?! Man, I wish I could get to Florida!

I have the CD, it is excellent.
Here is the track listing:
	Sing Children Sing
		from 1979 charity single with Lesley Duncan
	Rainbow Games
		B side of above
	Another Day
		Live version with Peter Gabriel
	The Man With The Child In His Eyes
		Live with Peter Gabriel and Steve Harley
	The King Is Dead
		From a rare single with Go West
	Once
		Studio track with Roy Harper
	Don't Give Up
		Live version with Peter Gabriel
	Let It Be
		Live version with Dave Gilmour
	Flowers
		Kate duetting with New Romantic Zane Griff (a very rare single)
	You (The Game, Part III)
		Another studio track with Roy Harper
	Do Bears
		The classic Amnesty performance with Rowan Atkinson
	The Seer
		Studio track with Kate backing Big Country
	The Kick Inside
		With Julie Covington and Richard Thompson
	This Woman's Work
		From John Hughes film "She's Having A Baby"

Hope this helps,

			Bryan Dongray