Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

3rd best album

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 22:13:03 -0500
Subject: 3rd best album
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello,

Giving a rating from 1 to 7 stars, I personally think:
	The Kick Inside         ****
	Lionheart               **
	Never For Ever          ******
	The Dreaming            *****
	Hounds Of Love          *******
	The Sensual World       *
	The Red Shoes           ***
This makes me the first to put The Dreaming 3rd. Sorry.

I like the idea of including other CDs such as TWW#1 and TWW#2, since
they appear to be official albums, but you can only get them in the
boxed set (and I agree it is a rip off, but I blame EMI, not Kate).
Of course I'd like to think the demos is an album, but that might
be stretching it.

			Bryan Dongray

Kate Quote: Oh, my sacrilege would do you good.