Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Collaborations details

From: Alan Stonebridge <Alan.Stonebridge@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 09:25:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Collaborations details
To: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
cc: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Thu, 25 Jul 1996, Bryan Dongray wrote:

> 	The King Is Dead
> 		From a rare single with Go West

Do you mean that the song is hard to find? If anyone hasn't got it and
wants to hear it (and likes Go West's other stuff) I recommend getting
their "Best Of" album, "Aces and Kings"... it's got "The King is Dead" on
it, and a load of their better known songs on (like "We Close Our Eyes"
and "The King of Wishful Thinking")... sorry if I've taken the "rare"
part the wrong way.

Alan.