Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: LATEST 3RD BEST ALBUM POLL RESULTS

From: aawebster@aol.com (AAWebster)
Date: 25 Jul 1996 02:35:29 -0400
Subject: Re: LATEST 3RD BEST ALBUM POLL RESULTS
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Okay, let's get serious, folks, and go back to the roots. *I'd* put HOL
first, TD second, but as for the third, shall we consider TKI? I mean,
after all, it *does* have "Wuthering Heights" (hello) on it, and " Them
Heavy People" and "The Man With the Child in His Eyes" and songs that a
long time ago got some of us into KT in the first place.

Of course, I would also posit Volume 1 of the B sides from This Woman's
Work--it being an incredible assortment of her lesser-known, and yet
greatly meritorious, work, but alas, it wasn't recorded conceptually as an
entire "album." But it still knocks my socks off.

A merry Katemas to all.