Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #233

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 21:22:05 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #233
To: SamiT007@aol.com
Beware: of Scientology and Dianetics
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996 SamiT007@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Chris, Vickie, and Len,
>
> Hey--I think you are all great, but you know, what a waste of space!  Perhaps
> you could e-mail one another personally with all your arguments and comments?
>  I have a feeling there are more people out there in Gaffa-land who are not
> interested in all your rantings and ravings than there are people who
> actually are interested.  Just a suggestion...
> Thanks!

Why is my name up there? I've only clarified a couple of points
that *are* Kate-related, having to do with Gaffaweb and Kate
links. If Len brings up points that might give someone the wrong
idea about either subject, I will respond in public, and I don't
consider it "ranting" and "raving." So, sorry, I won't take
your suggestion.

Do you think I should let stand the idea that Gaffaweb will be
an elitist site that excludes a link to an outside page because
it uses Frames? That's what Len suggested, and what I put to
rest, saying it wasn't true. If that's not on-topic, I don't
know what is. (Or, maybe you're doing what Len constantly
does, thinking Chris and I are the same person? I assure you,
it's not true. To clarify, *Chris Williams* and *Len Bullard*
are having a web religion war. My name is Vickie Mapes. I
have breasts, and a mind of my own, and I am not involved
in their discussion where it doesn't concern Gaffaweb or
Kate links.)

Thank you,

Vickie