Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tenth anniversary Kate Bush bash

From: Douglas Alan <nessus@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 1996 19:14:17 -0400
Subject: Tenth anniversary Kate Bush bash

In honor of the tenth anniversary of the very first "Katemas"
celebration, thrown by yours truly in his incomparable Cambridgeport
apartment nearly ten years ago, we will be throwing a Katemas Party on
Saturday, July 27th, 5pm, at my house in Winchester, Massachusetts.
Winchester is a fifteen minute drive from Boston, and I live across
the street from the glorious Fells Wildlife Reservation, so if you
become bored with the festivities, you can always go for a nice walk
in the woods.

In honor of Kate, and knowing her love for flying, at 5pm we will be
serving Aviation Coctails, which we hereby rechristen the "Kate Bush
Coctail".  Any other cocktail will be made upon demand by your humble
ex-pseudo-bartender.  At 6pm, we will stoke up the grill and provide
hamburgers and hot dogs (both meat and vegetarian) for you to
carbonize to your own level of perfection.

RSVP's are necessary, if you wish to attend, so that we will know the
correct amount of processed animal flesh to purchase.  Please also
inform us if you do or don't eat animals.  Directions will be sent to
those who RSVP.

  <nessus@mit.edu>