Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori On A Board

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 13:02:42 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Tori On A Board

On Mon, 8 Jul 1996, Len Bullard wrote:

> >Wow...wonder if she'll ever do a full-out rendition...and why
> >she chose RUTH instead of one of Kate's more piano-based
> >songs...and why she chose to sing it in the middle of another
> >cover song. Weird. Someone get that cornflake girl on the phone.
>
> >Robb

Just because I'm uselessly pedantic and nit-picky, I have to
point out that Tori is not a cornflake girl. The first line
is "never was a cornflake girl" because the song is about how
cornflake girls are bland and boring, more worried about
their hair than their soul and character. Tori's a Raisin girl :-)

> yeah, and off that billboard in LA before
> it kills somebody.

Cornflake girls would never be photographed breast-feeding a
pig (I assume that's the photo you're talking about)

Vickie (the French Fries and Chocolate Girl)