Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

trade

From: overdijk@noord.bart.nl (.)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 11:40:09 +0200
Subject: trade

Hi everyone,

Hope you all will have a wonderful time this KaTemas. It's a pity there
isn't one in Holland...

BTW I just read on Really Deep Thoughts that Tori has done some verses of
`Running up that hill' during one of her shows just a few days ago! She does
so many covers it had to happen sometime... I am *so* curious as to how that
would sound! Maybe it'll be on a boot soon (probably by the end of next week).

Hope you don't mind me doing this, but...are there some LoveHounds who are
interested in a trade? I have double copies of the following articles due to
overzealous collecting activities. I am looking for interesting replacements
for them and am not particularly interested in money (well, not when it
concerns Her Royal KaTeness). I am still looking for some of her wonderful
recordings (e.g. anyone got a 12" The Sensual World with double groove they
don't need). Also, well, ahum... Tori-cd's will do nicely.

*cd single Moments of pleasure
- -Moments of pleasure
- -Show a little devotion
- -December will be magic again
- -Experiment IV

*cd Kate Bush - This woman's work live
a cd with live tv performances, guest appearances, and some Hammersmith
Odeon material
- -Moments of pleasure (isn't live actually)
- -Running up that hill (with Dave Gilmour)
- -Let it be (with Dave again)
- -Don't give up (with Dr. Gabriel)
- -Under the ivy (The Tube)
- -The wedding list (with snapping dress-straps)
- -Breathing (Comic Relief)
- -Moving (HO)
- -Violin (HO)
- -Wow (HO)
- -James and the cold gun (HO)
- -Oh England, my lionheart (HO)
- -The long and winding road (Japanese tv show)
- -She's leaving home (same)
- -Wuthering heights (Saturday Night Live)
- -The man with the child in his eyes (same)
- -Them heavy people (same)

*7" Love and anger
b-side: Ken

*7" picture disk with 1985 Music Box interview

*7" white vinyl disk with 1985 Music Box interview

Mind you, all of these things have been used (of course!),

Bye bye for now,

Richard
e-mail me at:
overdijk@noord.bart.nl