Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anybody remember Break-Through?

From: ttuerff@primenet.com (Tom Tuerff)
Date: 4 Jul 1996 23:27:02 -0700
Subject: Anybody remember Break-Through?

Back in the 80s there was a KB fanzine called Break-Through, published out
of Canada by a husband and wife team who eventually got divorced when one
of them (The Husband) found Jesus and decided Kate was evil.

This was a bad thing, because the magazine, published in tabloid style,
was quite good--I dare say better than Homeground at times.

Does anybody know what happened to the female side of the partnership that
published Break-through, and do any of you have back copies? I have
one--from 1986, and a friend of mine has a few more from before that.

Let me know if there's anyone out there who remembers this rather fine (in
its time) fanzine.

TT