Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in SF

From: violet@slip.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 09:13:49 -0800
Subject: Katemas in SF
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Now I'm all messed up....  I'm way behind in reading L-H, but I've caught
bits and pieces about the Katemas party in San Francisco.  I originally
read (was it on Ecto?) that the SF party was going to be on July 28th, so I
asked my brother if he was free that night and wanted to go.  Now I read
that Bill's having one on August 3rd.  Is this the same party, or is there
more than one around here?

At any rate, Half Moon Bay, wow.  My mum and brother live in HMB, so that
would be majorly cool to go and visit with them for the weekend.  I haven't
been there for a couple of months.  But I do need to know which date it's
going to be on so I can ask Eric if he'll be free to go with me, 'cause I
ain't goin' alone.

Violet
xoxox

P.S.  Hey Bill, could you jot me off a quick private note and tell me what
usually goes on at the Katemas gatherings here?...because I've been living
here for ages, but I've never been to one.  I never before had the access
to the Kate community (and subsequent activities) that the Internet gives
me -- all my previous contact mostly being through Homeground and/or the
KBC -- and they always seemed to provide the info too late, if at all, and
mostly only ever focused on the UK gatherings.  I don't know why, but I'm
surprised to find that Katemas has been all around me for a while and I
never knew it.  Somehow, I imagined I should have felt it in the air or
something, that kind of energy.  My senses must be out of whack.

   *           "I never gave anybody hell.  I just told              *
   *            the truth and they thought it was hell."             *