Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

1996 Katemas locations?

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 02:40:12 -0500
Subject: 1996 Katemas locations?
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all,

I remember Karen (last year) you kept a definitive list of
Katemas locations, dates and times, and send weekly, the daily
updates as it all got closer. Do you intend to do this again?
Pretty please?

Uli said:
> In 1996 there will be parties in Gwynneville (Wollongong, Australia),
> and San Francisco. Any other places already announced for 1996?

There has been one in Chicago in previous years for the midwesterners,
except for some stupid reason I didn't go last year. I've have kicked
myself plenty. So I'd like to know whether the Chicago one is on?
Hey Chris & Vicky, I know it wasn't at your place last time, but you
seemed to be the Chicago driving force. Doing it again? I do hope so.

			Bryan Dongray