Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sunday, July 28th? (Re: 1996 Katemas locations?

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 04:16:49 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Sunday, July 28th? (Re: 1996 Katemas locations?
To: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Beware: of Scientology and Diantetics
cc: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Bryan Dongray wrote:

> There has been one in Chicago in previous years for the midwesterners,
> except for some stupid reason I didn't go last year. I've have kicked
> myself plenty. So I'd like to know whether the Chicago one is on?
> Hey Chris & Vicky, I know it wasn't at your place last time, but you
> seemed to be the Chicago driving force. Doing it again? I do hope so.

Unfortunately, no. We still live in a temporary apartment with no
room for us, let alone anyone else. Chicago (& area) folks will have
to look to Chip Lueck again, unless someone else pops up.

We won't even be here (well, depending on the date of the possible
Chicago party) because Chris and I are going to the San Francisco
Katemas party! Bill Wisner's waiting for other folks to decide on
dates, but Sunday July 28 looks pretty good. How is the 28th for
other parties? (Please decide folks, we have to buy our airplane
tickets 21 days in advance or we probably can't go.)

Whenever Bill's party is, that will be the day that the Gaffaweb
is unveiled, which is why we want to be at Bill's place. Besides,
SFO parties always sound so cool (well, except for last(?) year
when there was a heat wave.)

Re: Gaffaweb's unveiling...

I'd *highly* recommend folks congregate where they have access
to a computer and a graphics web browser (though Lynx people
won't be left out), because it's going to be quite a show!

Finally, Love-Hounds and rec.music.gaffa readers will have
their *own* web site, and it's going to be cram-packed with
Kate and LH information. I'm pretty excited about it!

Vickie