Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Looking For Kate litho

From: 10mm@mbay.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 09:06:05 GMT
Subject: Looking For Kate litho
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi!
     Quite a while ago my loving spouse was kind enough to surprise me
on my birthday with a litho of the great one that she had ordered from
her (Kate's) Lionheart. By the time my gift had reached us, on time
BTW, it turned out to be the second issue of a different litho which I
cherish nontheless. It's an 8 by 10 of Kate holding her hand up to her
face. The very talented artist signed it "E Deem 137/1000," I would
love to buy or trade for the first or subsequent ones.this one came
with a copy of eat the music on CD single. Would buy with or without
CD. I know I'm probably really reaching here but you never know.My
Grandmother always used to say "it's the squeaky wheel that get's
greased." Please, someone, grease me!:)