Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Any sarah brightman fans? i hope not

From: STONE <STONE@fs1.ca.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 17:00:36 BST
Subject: Any sarah brightman fans? i hope not
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

- ------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
To:            love-hounds@gryphon.com
Subject:       re: Any Sarah Brightman Fans?
Date:          Sun, 16 Jun 1996 22:10:14 -0600

Sometime in the past, Robb wrote:

    I've been listening to Sarah Brightman's 'Dive' album, which contains a
    few Bush-like ballads and an overall water concept (sound familiar?). I
    was wondering if anyone else is into her...and if any of you Brits can
    provide information on her popularity over there. I don't think she's had
    a hit in the U.S. -- other than being the original Christine from 'Phantom
    of the Opera,' that is.

What are you on?

In Britain, Sarah Brightman is a joke.

She looks like a horse, she married an inbred tosser that looks like
the back end of a horse and she operates on the same level as Bonnie
Langford!

Bush-like ballads - my a**e.

Wash your ears out with soapy water

Love and kisses