Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What Larry Adler said !

From: "SEAN TWOMEY (ARCHAEOLOGY) PG" <TWOMEYS@acadamh.ucd.ie>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 17:28:42 +0100 (BST)
Subject: What Larry Adler said !
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

This is short and sweet .I have this on video at home. The week the single of The Man I Love came
out Larry Adler was interviewed in the Sky News studio and the video
was played ........... then Larry ,beaming ,said of Kate :

                                    " When we made the video
together ,the one you just showed a bit of ,I had gout in my foot and
whenever I had to go to my bedroom, Kate would escort me like a
nurse, and I just was so charmed by her ."

That's all ......... thought you'd like it !

Sean.