Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wierdest place hearing Kate

From: Mike Dale <mikedale@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 19:57:05 -0700
Subject: Re: Wierdest place hearing Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I once saw a stripper do her act to "Hammer Horror"...

By the way, I would say Oasis DO have talent, but perhaps we'll have to
agree to disagree about that.  The current UK resurgence of more melodic
pop is quite a relief after all the thrashy, metallic, post-punk stuff
and sampler-driven dance crap that has been popular in recent years.  I
thought Nirvana were a cut above the average though - a lot of good tunes
there, although I am one of those who only started to take notice of them
after the 'Unplugged' album was released.  Now how about a Kate
'unplugged' album - that would be a challenge and a half!