Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: NEW ALBUM NEWS!!!

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 22:06:41 -0700
Subject: Re: NEW ALBUM NEWS!!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Paul Schatorjé wrote:

> Hello KT-die-hards,
>
> Yesterday I bought 'Common Ground' at the local CD-shop, beauty beautiful song. The
> man who sold me the CD was a KT-fan too. He said that 'mna na h-eireann'
> will be on the new album in the english version. I don't know
> if it's true but it reveals something of Kate's lang-awaited new album.
>
> And by the way I can sure tell everyone that the italian
> ice-commercial wich includes 'Wuthering Heights' exists.
> It has something to do with a pineapple.

I have to wonder about this man's sources, if only for the fact
that this would be the first song not written by Kate to appear
on one of her albums (excluding the various pieces of music that
she used to embellish 'In Search of Peter Pan,' 'Hello Earth,'
'The Sensual World,' etc.)

Plus...wouldn't we have heard this from a source 'higher up' by
now?

Robb