Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NEW ALBUM NEWS!!!

From: Paul Schatorjé <slw@euronet.nl>
Date: 14 Jun 1996 09:13:41 GMT
Subject: NEW ALBUM NEWS!!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello KT-die-hards,

Yesterday I bought 'Common Ground' at the local CD-shop, beauty beautiful song. The
man who sold me the CD was a KT-fan too. He said that 'mna na h-eireann'
will be on the new album in the english version. I don't know
if it's true but it reveals something of Kate's lang-awaited new album.

And by the way I can sure tell everyone that the italian
ice-commercial wich includes 'Wuthering Heights' exists.
It has something to do with a pineapple.

Greetings Marco.