Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

How I become....

From: uonj@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:35:34 +0200 (CES)
Subject: How I become....
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com (love-hounds)
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello Love-Hounds,

Six weeks went by and it wasn't possible to write this E-letter.
Some of you out there send E-mails:

Hi Wieland,Stefan,Michael,Emma,John,... :-)

Now,here it is:

How I began to like the music of Kate B.

Before nearly eight years I heard KaTe the first time in "Don't give up"
with Peter Gabriel.Her extraordinary voice made me curious.
A few weeks later I heard her in "Games without frontiers" and it
happened that I read something about her in a magazine.
This made more curious.A little later her album "The sensual world"
came out and I bought it.The albums HoL,The whole Story,N4E,TKI,TD,
Lionheart and TRS followed in periods.
It was a bit difficult to get into that (her) kind of music-the first time
I heard TSW was quite frustrating :-).
Her songs are full of -sometimes quite crazy- ideas and the repertoire
of music instruments is widespread (Bouzouki,Digeridoo,..).
Maybe that's the reason why I like her music.

So that's all folks.
Carpe Diem,
                   Christos

P.S.:How do you become a KaTe fan ?