Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Basia

From: Ariusz Nowak <ariusz@byd.ternet.pl>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 22:49:11 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: Re: Basia
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Xan wrote:
> Could any Basia fans give me a phonetic spelling of her last name?  I am
> dying to know.  I know this is not really Kate related, but hey,... broad
> horizons build character:)

I'm Polish so as Basia is so I know exactly how to spell her last name but I
think it will be difficult to explain it just writing. I'm not sure if You
spell her first name properly too (I heard various tries already).

Basia Trzetrzelewska you spell more or less as [ bashia tshetshelevska ],
the stress in last name is on the third 'e'.

Have a nice spelling - it's very difficult for non-Polish. :)

If you want some more information about Basia e-mail me.

Ariusz  (ariusz@flop.byd.ternet.pl)