Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: other music

From: aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 13 Jun 1996 20:13:43 GMT
Subject: Re: other music
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Whee! this is fun.

What lives in my CD player these days is:

1) Fairport Convention -- either Liege and Lief or Unhalfbriking, usually
2) Happy Rhodes -- The Keep is good night time music, or BTC
3) Kate Bush -- TWW, either disk depending on mood :) whoops, does she count?
4) Negativeland -- Escape from Noise or Helter Stupid...
5) Chistopher Franke -- Babylon 5 soundtrack.  This is really good!  He's the
	guy from Tangerine Dream.

--
Allan Anderson -- aanderson@sc.hp.com, cerebus@ebhon.jnst.uor.edu
"All right -- who wants to take me home?" -- Tom Maddox