Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

my five faves

From: pdaniel@nitco.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 22:19:06 -0600
Subject: my five faves
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996, David Hyland wrote:

> I'm just interested in what kind of cross-section of the community
> listens to Kate.  What I thought I would do is ask you for your top 5
> artists/bands other than Kate.  I'll get the ball rolling...

Well Dave,
I suppose I prefer music with a folk influence - whether or not this is
considered classical or cultish, I just don't know.

The musicians I prefer to listen to are:
1 - The Grateful Dead (and Jerry solo)
2 - Indigo Girls
3 - Bonnie Rait
and to mix things up a bit - I like the B-52's and Mozart.

Although variety is a positive thing, it is wonderful that all of us have a
love of Kate's music in common.

P... Pam