Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Others besides Kate...

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 18:10:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Others besides Kate...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I just couldn't resist responding to this one!

The artists and bands I enjoy most (although not necessarily the most
frequently listened to) are:

1.  Hoi Polloi
2.  Sarah McLaughlin
3.  David Bowie
4.  Fleetwood Mac
5.  Talking Heads
6.  the Choir
7.  Collective Soul
8.  and who could ever forget ABBA !!!

As for books:

1.  Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard (a chapter should be read
everyday of everyone's life)
2.  Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy (my all-time fave--always
reading it!)
3.  The Complete Stories of Flannery O'Connor
4.  Road Song by Natalie Kusz (excellent--check it out!)
5.  Generation to Generation by Edward H. Friedman
6.  the Bible

Thanks!  That was fun!

~~~Sam