Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fab Five

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 11:06:43 -0700
Subject: Fab Five
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

What are my five fave artists besides Kate?  Well, in my
six-CD changer, one slot is always filled with Kate.  The
other five usually have (in no particular order):

1.  Vanilla Ice (Without a doubt the King of Rap)
2.  Milli Vanilli (Who cares if they didn't sing it?  This is the
BEST album EVER made!)
3.  New Kids on the Block (As talented as they are cute!)
4.  Oasis (The New Kids on the Block of the 90's!)
5.  William Shatner (I can't understand why he didn't put out
more albums - he can sing just as well as he can act!)

- Stev0 the Wonderwall

"This is ourselves...under pressure!"
 - From a re-make David Bowie & Queen did of
"Ice Ice Baby"