Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The World Music Awards

From: Bernt.Budde@its.uu.se (Bernt Budde)
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 1996 07:21:38 +0200
Subject: Re: The World Music Awards
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <199605302215.IAA00763@oznet02.ozemail.com.au>,
gaffa@ozemail.com.au (Graham Dombkins) wrote:

> Alan Stonebridge <Alan.Stonebridge@durham.ac.uk> sez...
> >worshipping Jackson was. I mean, we all love Kate, but I doubt we'd all
> >scream just because she said 'I love you all'. No, I believe that (most)
> >Kate fans have good manners. After all, in her live performances (well,
>
> nope.. sorry *I'D* scream! ;-)

I'd scream the moment I had a ticket for a live performance with Kate... :-)

(Come to think about it, I'd probably scream if I *didn't* get a ticket...)

Since this should be a sophisticated group (even though some misguided
soul had 'The Dreaming' on a 'Bottom ten' list!? :-( ), I'll use my
.signature for discussing religion:

--
Bernt 'Bug' Budde, ITS       |    :  #'''    | ITS is quite a fun place,
Bernt.Budde@its.uu.se        |    :#####:    | agree with my opinions. And
                             |       #  :    | they don't care about
Impeach god                  |       #  :    | religion!
 /Richard M Stallman         |    ...#  :    |

Before being shocked, consider what is the worst dogma:
Accepting murder of millions of people or
accepting unending torture for millions of people.