Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan Berkeley Ticket Info Update

From: "Adam D." <info@nettwerk.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 17:15:13 -0700
Subject: Sarah McLachlan Berkeley Ticket Info Update
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hey there,

I know you may be wondering again:

While I realize I may get flamed for doing this I do have a good
explanation. This is detailed ticket availability information for
an upcoming live event featuring Sarah McLachlan, Paula Cole, and
Suzanne Vega at the Starlight Amphitheatre in Burbank, California.
Many people may be able to get rec.music.gaffa but not
alt.music.s-mclachlan or alt.music.alternative.female  As such I am
posting it here so that people are able to pass along the info.

Thanx for indulging me. (yet again)  :)

          There has been a change in the on-sale date of the Berkeley
          show. The on-sale date is now ***June 1st***, not June
          8th that the tickets go on sale. Read on for the details. (I
only
          got this info mere moments ago.)

          Sarah McLachlan will be playing a live show on August 3rd,
          1996 at the Berkeley Greek Theater in Berkeley, California.
          The show will feature Sarah, Paula Cole and Suzanne Vega in a
          pared-down, acoustic setting.

          Tickets for the Berkeley show go on sale June 1st, 1996.
          What time? Whenever Bass locations open in the
          morning. Call your local facility or the numbers listed below

       ** Note: Do not call before June 1st unless you are hoping to
find   **
       ** out the operating hours of your local Bass location. They
**
       ** won't have event or ticket info before June 1st.
**

          Included below is the information necessary to get in touch
          and get your tickets ahead of the rest of the pack. (June 1st
          is when the tickets get turned on, not when they are
          advertised.) This is the only announcement to be made about
          these shows and their ticket availability.

          Here's the venue info:

             o Date
               August 3rd, 1996

             o Address
               University of California,
               Berkeley, CA,
               94720.
               Phone: (510) 642-6000
               (it is unclear if they will have info on the event at
               this number, it's here just in case.)

             o A map is available at the web site site:

http://www.nettwerk.com/cgi-bin/news.cgi?96.05/31.05.SarMc.1

          Bass / Ticketmaster Locations in Northern California:

             o San Francisco Bay
               General Charge-By-Phone Number
               510-762-2277

             o Specialty Charge-By-Phone Number
               Performing Arts Line: 415-776-1999

             o Outside California
               General Charge-By-Phone Number: 800-225-2277

             o Northbay
               General Charge-By-Phone Number
               707-546-2277

             o Southbay
               General Charge-By-Phone Number
               408-998-2277

             o Sacramento
               General Charge-By-Phone Number
               916-923-2277

             o Fresno
               General Charge-By-Phone Number
               209-226-2277

             o Stockton
               General Charge-By-Phone Number
               209-923-2277

          Again, tickets for these shows will go on sale on June 1st.
          This is the very first mention of ticket availability being
          made. Tell your friends. :)

Thanx a lot for reading,

ad
Adam Drake
Internet Services
Nettwerk Productions
--
info@nettwerk.com               adamd          http://www.nettwerk.com
\  Nettwerk Productions /        {N}         \ Nettwerk Productions  /