Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mocking Kate...

From: SamiT007@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 1996 14:59:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Mocking Kate...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Biggest regrets:
>1.  No videos for The Ninth Wave
>2.  Have never heard any of  her demo songs
>3.  Beavis and Butthead choose to poke fun at some of Kate’s videos

While I love Kate's music and videos, I have to admit, Beavis and Butthead
were pretty funny when they mocked the Rubberband Girl video!  I think anyone
with a great sense of  humor can appreciate laughter at something they feel
especially attached to, especially when it's all done in fun!  I wish I had a
video copy of the B & B scene where they make fun of Kate's video.  It was
quite humorous!  Anybody have this on tape?

~~~Samantha