Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Driving Tests - Not Fair!

From: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins)
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 13:59:28 -0300
Subject: Driving Tests - Not Fair!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Sorry if I am bringing up some bad memories for Kate (if she's reading
>this)! I think some of the questions would too! :-)
>
>                        Bryan Dongray
>
>PS So how many of you failed your driving test the first time too?

OI!!  I'll have you know I failed my driving test twice.  The first time I
apparently hesitated at a roundabout (which is completely untrue).  The
second time I lost my nerves 'cos I got the same grumpy examiner!

It is possible to fail a driving test and become a functional member of
society to yer know!  Anyway, I am now further prepared as a parent when my
children fail their tests (God forbid!).

I think Kate should do a song about driving tests.  I hope when/if I'm
famous people don't bring my failures up.  Anyway it's not a fail, it's a
delcine to pass!

Dave

P.S I'm sorry.  I don't know what came over me then.  I suppose I'm a bit
bitter and raw and OM MY GOD, why can't I PASSSSSS!

P.P.S Next test - June 13th.