Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Driving Tests - Not Fair!

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 17 May 96 09:31:32 EDT
Subject: Re: Driving Tests - Not Fair!
To: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins), love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

--- Dave Watkins wrote:
OI!!  I'll have you know I failed my driving test twice.  The first time I
apparently hesitated at a roundabout (which is completely untrue).  The
second time I lost my nerves 'cos I got the same grumpy examiner!

It is possible to fail a driving test and become a functional member of
society to yer know!  Anyway, I am now further prepared as a parent when my
children fail their tests (God forbid!).

I think Kate should do a song about driving tests.  I hope when/if I'm
famous people don't bring my failures up.  Anyway it's not a fail, it's a
delcine to pass!

Dave
--- end of quoted material ---
Dave,

     At least you're in good company.  Kate failed at least one driving test as
well...
Good luck next time around.    And....um....let me know ahead of time when
you'll be
driving around.....I'll avoid the area..... ;-)

peace

ron