Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Kate Kwiz

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 19:36:46 -0700
Subject: The Kate Kwiz
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Stuart baited me by asking:

>* I heard that Kate Bush is a witch. Is this true?

Yes.  She weighs the same as a duck.

>* What does gaffa mean?

It is one of the sacred words, along with "Ni", "Peng",
and "Ne-Wom".

* In the beginning of _Hello, Earth_, I hear a voice saying "Columbo now at nine
times the speed of sound." is Kate a big fan of Peter Falk?

If you listen VERY carefully, what she's really saying is "We let the
weirdness in."

* Doesn't Kate look just like Mary Steenburgen?

No, she looks more like Tori Amos.

* Where can I find nude photos of Kate?

alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.gaffa

* When is Kate going to tour the US again?

She's opening for the Butthole Surfers.  (Oh, dear,
that sounds disgusting on several levels).

* Did Kate really leave Del to elope with Carl Sagan?

No, no, you're confusing stories.  Apple had a code
name for the latest Newton Random Word Generator
program named after Del, code-named "Butt-head
Producer".

* Is it true that Kate is really only 3'6" tall?

Yes.

- Stev0 (who's never been able to resist a pop quiz)

P.S.  How many of you caught that cameo of Kate in
that made-for-TV Dr. Who movie?