Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush 1996 Tour Dates, revised

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 16:07:56 -0500
Subject: Kate Bush 1996 Tour Dates, revised
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Just kidding.

Hey, everyone, I haven't gotten any email from love-hounds in a day or two.
Anything wrong or is it just quiet out there?

Did I get removed from the list? I know, I bet someone found out that I didn't
really spend all day listening to _the Dreaming_ in repentance like I said i
would. I'm really ashamed and sorry. I apologize. I found out that I didn't have
my CD of TD at work. I listened to _The Sensual World_ a lot though. Doesn't
that count a little bit? Please can I come back? Please?

Or if the problem is just that things are quiet. I have some things we can talk
about that maybe people haven't discussed in a while.

* I heard that Kate Bush is a witch. Is this true?

* What does gaffa mean?

* In the beginning of _Hello, Earth_, I hear a voice saying "Columbo now at nine
times the speed of sound." is Kate a big fan of Peter Falk?

* Doesn't Kate look just like Mary Steenburgen?

* Where can I find nude photos of Kate?

* When is Kate going to tour the US again?

* Did Kate really leave Del to elope with Carl Sagan?

* Is it true that Kate is really only 3'6" tall?

--
scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/