Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Fan!

From: nth-wave@easynet.co.uk (Dave Watkins)
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 19:42:32 -0300
Subject: New Fan!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

A friend of mine was looking for some inspiration for his next art project
yesterday, so being the nice, kind Kate fan I am, I glady leant him my
Hounds of Love album.  Coping with withdrawel symptoms soon after, he rang
me up and said "Oh my God, this music is so excellent!  I love it!  Give me
more!"
Today he would'nt stop raving about Kate and even went out to buy his very
own copy of Hounds of Love this morning.
YES!  I have converted someone.  Finally I have someone I can talk to face
to face about Kate's music aswell as via e-mail.
This is only the beginning.

Dave

P.S  I asked him about the "Columbia" debate on Hello Earth.  I wonder what
he'll make of those hotly debated, first seconds of Kate's greatest track.

P.P.S  Every Kate fan should convert at least one person as a matter of course.