Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Aspects of the Sensual World

From: figsk8tn@ix.netcom.com (Sklar Toy)
Date: 9 May 1996 07:41:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Aspects of the Sensual World
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In <v01530500adb683218f86@[194.154.98.181]> nth-wave@easynet.co.uk
(Dave Watkins) writes:

>>  (I've been lurking here for a few weeks, but since I had nothing to
>>add, decided not to clutter the group up.  But...)
>>
>>    I would like to know if it also includes Aspects of the Sensual
>>World.
>>
>>Peace
>>Chris
>
>Hey, man, what is "Aspects of the Sensual World"?
>
>Dave
>
>I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE!

"Aspects of the Sensual World" is a US only CD Single release.  It is
not included in the "This Woman's Work" Box Set which is  released from
the UK and Japan.  Besides, the tracks on the AofSW CD Single are
available in the Box Set, the only missing track is "The Sensual World"
(Instrumental).

BTW, Track Listing for AofSW are The Sensual World, Be Kind to My
Mistakes, I'm Still Waiting, Ken, The Sensual World (Instrumental).