Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another out of the shadows...

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 1996 09:29:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Another out of the shadows...
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Mon, 06 May 1996 00:14:13 -0700 f95-dsi@nada.kth.se (Daniel Sindahl) wrote:

>Well, I don't know if I dare put it in my player again, the CD is a bit
>broke since I used it as a fresbee last summer... ;-)

Ack! Don't say things like that! <grin>.

>I didn't say I don't love it! It's just not my favourite Kate.
>But I do think you are right: I'm yet to discover the full potential
>of this album (and I just can't wait for the enlightenment!).

You have it playing now, right?

"I caught a glimpse of a god, all shining and bright."-- What every listener has
said after intensive listening to _The Dreaming_. :-)

--
scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/