Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another out of the shadows...

From: spike45@sos.sos.net (monroe/fisher)
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 09:21:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Another out of the shadows...
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Then "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com> wrote:

>Ah, innocence. He'll learn.

>Listen carefully, Daniel.

>Take _The Dreaming_ CD out of its jewel case. Place it in your CD player.
>Set your player to infinite repeat. Put on headphones or turn your
>speakers up very loud. Listen to _The Dreaming_. Keep doing so until you
>achieve enlightenment. :-)

>"BANG! There goes another kanga..."

I write:

Yes I agree with Stuart.
The Dreaming was the hardest of Kate's albums for me to get into. I have
been a KT fan since tKI and have gotten all her albums as soon as they were
released (which wasn't easy for Lionheart & NfE in the US), but did not
fully appreciate tD until just after HoL, and I got it on cd. Do not give up
on this album. One day it will hit you, ("How could I have missed that").
HoL is still my favorite but The Dreaming is a close second.

Again don't dismiss this album. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!

"the Pull Of The Bush"

Bye for now.
Wayne