Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another out of the shadows...

From: Daniel Sindahl <f95-dsi@nada.kth.se>
Date: Mon, 06 May 1996 00:14:13 -0700
Subject: Re: Another out of the shadows...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Stuart M. Castergine wrote:

> Listen carefully, Daniel.
>
> Take _The Dreaming_ CD out of its jewel case. Place it in your CD > player.
> Set your player to infinite repeat. Put on headphones or turn your
> speakers up very loud. Listen to _The Dreaming_. Keep doing so until
> you achieve enlightenment. :-)
>
> "BANG! There goes another kanga..."

Well, I don't know if I dare put it in my player again, the CD is a bit
broke since I used it as a fresbee last summer... ;-)

Then monroe/fisher wrote wisely:

> Again don't dismiss this album. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!!

I didn't say I don't love it! It's just not my favourite Kate.
But I do think you are right: I'm yet to discover the full potential
of this album (and I just can't wait for the enlightenment!).

Greetings,
Daniel