Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Columbia" - YES or NO!

From: Michael Doerr <doerr@cns.mpg.de>
Date: Tue, 07 May 1996 09:21:37 +0100
Subject: "Columbia" - YES or NO!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

WretchAwry wrote:

> "Columbia now nine times the speed of sound"
>
> is *exactly* what's said. I hear it on *all* my
> CDs, I hear it on *all* my albums. (English,
> American, Canadian, Japanese)

I can't understand WHY all the people here argueing all the time
over one single word in a song of Her Kateness ?!?!?!?

Is it necessary to understand every particularly word
on samples in the BACKGROUND. I think the truth of HER words lie
in the words she sings in the song (and "Hello Earth" is one of
the best !!).

Bye,

Michael