Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Record Fairs

From: David_Pye@Interflora.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM
Date: 01 May 96 04:53:33 EDT
Subject: Re: Record Fairs
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     I don't actually know when there are any record fairs but you'll be
     able to find out by buying Record Collector magazine. Also,try ringing
     Trans-Pennine Fairs on 0113 2892097. They held a fair in Feb with 70
     stalls at the New Century Hall. (that's from the most recent RC I've
     got) I'd imagine there would be quite a few in somewhere as large as
     Manchester - I live out in deepest darkest Lincolnshire and there's
     one every Sunday.

     david_pye@interflora.ccmail.compuserve.com

     "When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's
     the first thing you say to yourself?"

     "What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

     "I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

     Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing." he said.