Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Please sir, can I have some more?

From: STONE <STONE@fs1.ca.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 16:34:01 BST
Subject: Please sir, can I have some more?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello everyone!

I have, as yet, only a tiny Kate collection - nothing special - and
since subscribing to these hallowed pages, I've been getting the
itch.

Can anyone out there help me find out when (if ever) there will be a
decent record fair in Manchester, England?

I've finally found employment and I can now afford to buy such items
as records rare or otherwise, but where in Manchester?

Please somebody!

Lots of love to you all,
Please stop bickering.

Joolz
Julia Stone
University of Manchester Careers Service
Planet Overworked and Underpaid