Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE:Love-Hounds digest V12 #144

From: (Stefan Eriksson, Tel 018/18 21 92) <Stefan.Eriksson@teol.uu.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 96 13:33:49 +0100
Subject: RE:Love-Hounds digest V12 #144
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello all! Rick, there IS a video of Rocket Man. It was broadcasted in
several countries and I taped it. I'm not sure if it is on the Two Rooms
video though. But it should be available as a promo video (with just that
one song on it). Such gems usually is advertised in Record Collector and
cost about 20 !.

Greetings

Stefan Eriksson

*  Stefan Eriksson                     *
*  Email: stefaner@teodora.teol.uu.se  *
*  Tel Int + 46 - 18 - 18 21 92        *
*  Tel Sve       018 - 18 21 92        *
*  FAX Int + 46   18 - 11 01 70        *
*  Address:                            *
*  University of Uppsala               *
*  Faculty of Theology                 *
*  Att Stefan Eriksson                 *
*  Box 1604                            *
*  S-751 46  UPPSALA                   *
*  SWEDEN                              *