Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Who the hell is this Delius?

From: jb593@bard.edu (Jamie Blackman)
Date: 25 Apr 1996 16:01:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Who the hell is this Delius?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

CHOTIN Fabrice (j46061a@nucc.cc.nagoya-u.ac.jp) wrote:
: Hello!
: Sorry if this question has already been asked on Love-hounds but I am quite
: new here... I would like to know who is the Delius of the Delius-song of
: summer... I just hope it is not an obscure pagan/wiccan allusion ;-)
: Thanks.

Not at all. He is a classical composer who lived and worked during the
first half of this century. Details of his life and music should be
available in any modern reference work on classical music. Great stuff,
incidentally.

C'est rien, biensur

-JB

:                                                                         Fabrice.

: PS: He Arnaud? Tu n'es pas un adepte du PMT au moins? ;-)

: "I am the "who" when you call "who's there?"...