Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

covers and plugs

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 96 09:07:12 +0200
Subject: covers and plugs
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi,

Re Fantasy tribute album - Kate covers i'd like to hear:

There Goes A Tenner - Iron Maiden (bank robbery seems to be
                                   a classical heavy metal subject)
Don't Push Your Foot on the Heart Brake - ZZ Top  (yeah)
Suspended In Gaffa - Cowboy Junkies  (it all goes slow-mo :-)

this would certainly add some new aspects :-)
more obvious ones would be Violin by Nina Hagen and Night Scented Stock
covered by Enya

Re the Dreaming Plug

Yes, it works. I did what Anders suggested and took a male and a female
headphone plug and two pieces of wire, connected the left and right
signal lines, and not the signal ground.
-> a removable dreaming adaptor plug

never noticed the weird guitar sound in Lily before, neither the marimba
in Big Stripey Lie. And the animal sounds in BSL at 1:58, right after
"you got wild animals loose in here".

Re TLTC&TC misplaced archangels

Markku Kolkka wrote:
> Watch TLTCTC again, the reason for the reversal should be obvious :-)

good idea! never thought of that before.
btw, I still wonder why her hair is longer while she's on the other side.
(most obvious in the end when she's coming back)

bye, Rolf