Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mna Na H'Eireann

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 08:13:50 -0100
Subject: Mna Na H'Eireann
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello,
I would like to turn your ears to the following:

"Ain't Nuthin' But A She Thing" (Sampler)
1995, Shirley Divers Foundation for Women
London Recordings, sponsored by Levi's and MTV.
No. 828-674-2

incl. Mna Na H'Eireann with Sinead O'Connor !!!!!!!!!
It's a slow beautiful song. She sings like an angel and more words than
we already know of the lyrics. I believe it's perfect Gaelic, but I don't
understand anything.

"To all the women who inspire us with their power, intelligence, talent,
 grace and spirit. Keep on shining!"

Best wishes
    Wieland

PS: October Project "Falling Farther In" is GREAT! Mary Fahl's voice is
irresistible! It gives me this jittery feeling in the stomach. Mmmh, yes!

Kate content:
SHE IS GOD!
SHE REALLY IS!