Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Assistance Please.

From: jjh969@aol.com (JJH969)
Date: 21 Apr 1996 11:45:40 -0400
Subject: Assistance Please.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Katefans,
Hoping to visit London in mid to late May.  My girlfriend gave me a pass
for
the airline she works for and even though the budget is in the toilet, the
pass
expires at the end of May.  I'd hate to let it go to waste.  I'm going to
try and
resist the temptation to hit the disc stores.  One of the reasons I picked

the U.K. as a destination is because, well, Kate won't come to Brooklyn, I
guess I'll need to visit Kateland.  I know that countless times Kate-tour
destinations have been posted on the list but I beg your indulgence, and
request
that you all E-Mail to me (Off the list )  your suggestions.
Recommendations
on low-budget accommodations would be welcome as well.
                      Thanks in advance,
                                                       John